“Ask your clients for their tax returns” might feel like the easy answer to get this done, but if it were easy everyone would be doing it and we would quit talking about it.
Asking is an important starting point (if you aren’t currently asking, PLEASE start there, RIGHT NOW), but great Advisors know it takes more than that.
- What if a client has a CPA and doesn’t understand why they should share the return with you?
- What if you’ve never talked about tax planning before and you have headtrash about suddenly asking for them?
- What if you’ve asked and asked and no one follows through?
- What if you’re at 50% of your clients providing returns and everyone else has told you no?
- What if you aren’t confident you can actually deliver value on every return and don’t want your clients to think you wasted their time?
Join our next power session on January 25th @ 9am PST as Steven Jarvis, CPA and Matthew Jarvis, CFP knock down all of these concerns to help Advisors take a huge step forward in delivering massive value through tax planning.
Even better, that’s just one small piece of what they will cover. They have worked with hundreds of Advisors to level up their tax planning game so they know what to recommend to help you get client tax returns and then will spend the rest of the session going deep on a 90-day game plan for tax planning, including Secure 2.0.
Register today and save your seat so you are ready to crush tax planning for 2023.